Choosing Your Music for Massage
It’s pretty easy to buy a synthesizer, hold down a few keys, and announce to the world that you’ve just created healing music. But like everything else, creating massage music of real quality takes dedication, hard work, and talent. Here are a few qualities to look for when you’re choosing relaxation music for massage for your office, treatment room, or healing environment.
- Fits well as background, without drawing too much attention
- Still sounds good when you focus and listen to it by itself
- Soothing instruments and sounds with broad appeal
- Draws you in and makes you want to relax and go deeper
- Includes enough changes to hold your interest so that you’ll want to play it many times
When you visit a website that offers relaxation music for massage, don’t just take the composer’s word for it that the music is good. Make sure you can hear clips that are long enough to give you a good idea what you’ll be buying, and take your time listening to find music you really enjoy!